Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome to Blogger

Hmm...I used to do this blogging thing once back before I knew what Web 2.0 was. My knowledge on this subject is limited in the first place. I do know that it has everything to do with boring and nothing at all to do with porn. Though there are those how would argue porn is very Web 2.0-ish. If you are a nerd you would find this hilarious. If you are normal you probably have sex on a regular basis, therefore you have the victory. Nerds-0 Pussy-1

The term "Web 2.0" was coined in 1999 by Darcy DiNucci. In her article, "Fragmented Future," DiNucci writes:[5]

The Web we know now, which loads into a browser window in essentially static screenfulls, is only an embryo of the Web to come. The first glimmerings of Web 2.0 are beginning to appear, and we are just starting to see how that embryo might develop. The Web will be understood not as screenfulls of text and graphics but as a transport mechanism, the ether through which interactivity happens. It will [...] appear on your computer screen, [...] on your TV set [...] your car dashboard [...] your cell phone [...] hand-held game machines [...] maybe even your microwave oven.

Tangent. How did we get here America? The economy is shitty. Yep somebody let me hold a dollar till Thursday. I could fill a phone book up with stories of how fucked up 2009 was to me. I've strayed away from blogging because I was trying to make life decisions, like toilet paper or milk. But now it's almost effortless to post a blog and reach everything in one click. Response times are faster than ever now! I couldn't help myself. I simply had to jump right in. Who else is going to drive the Slut mobile and blog about it? You are damn right LNW is! You gentle readers are also the ones who will read about it, comment on it, and share it. Since I'm driving can you let me borrow some gas money Web 2.0? When the economy changes I'll pay you back.

Due to the massive influx of information I was able to pursue some long dormant interest again. Maybe this tough time has made me focus on the home again. I've gotten domestic. No money you get all kinds of creative. I'm willing to share what I've found in due time. But I ask some things from you oh gentle few readers. Share. Tell me if you like something I did or let me know if it was crap. Tell your friends go forth and preach my words and praises, or post a hate blog on how much I eat it hard. Talk trash with me about celebrities, or how I'm going to hell for laughing at my friend with Tourettes. If I post a recipe for example tell me if you liked it or hated it. Better yet create your own blog and I'll link to it. I have to blog about the Zombie apocalypse and give tips on how to dress a bullet wound.

Now since I'm all kinds of interactive I leave you with some things to share. You have to crawl before you can walk.

1. Easy to remember pie crust This a very easy to duplicate and freeze for future use.

2. Homemade coffee pot cleaner. Sometimes coffee pots get dingy and you don't want to add a bunch of cleaning chemicals to that. Add 1 tsp of salt, some ice cubes, and a couple of lemon slices to the pot. Then swish it around until the pot is clean. It works with little to no effort at all. Real easy peasy like!

3. If you are going to roll with me you have to realize I'm obsessed with Zombies and the apocalyspe. You must read this I can't be worrying about you when the shit hits the fan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger